Stevens Pass

So despite spending most of my free time this winter training for a marathon, I did manage to get up to Stevens Pass last week. Stevens is 2 hours away in the Cascade mountains. We're having record snow this year. I went up with three of my best friends: Kim, Darius, and Kevin. Darius got a helmet cam for Christmas and we had some fun with it.



Kim, Me, and Kevin

Sometimes I just can't believe they serve alcohol at ski slopes. Especially to a guy like me who clearly looks like he's going to hurt himself out there.

Marathon training update: I just finished my first half-marathon! And it felt really good! Check me out here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shifting the demand curve: the microeconomics of low barrier buprenorphine treatment.

The Invisible Work

Transitions...