Seattle Driving

Ok, so I'm running at Green Lake yesterday and I come up to an intersection with a traffic light. The light changes red so I wait patiently, bouncing up and down on the corner. A car starts moving into the intersection, and in the middle of her own green light, she stops and waves at me to cross the street in front of her. Cars behind her are honking and I am using my most colorful language to remind her that she's come to a stop in the middle of an intersection. The light turns yellow and she can tell I am not going to cross in front of her, so she rolls down her window to give me this wounded look as if to say, "How could you refuse this beautiful act of kindness I have offered you" before driving off. Yeah, fuck you, lady.

Only Seattle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shifting the demand curve: the microeconomics of low barrier buprenorphine treatment.

The Invisible Work

Transitions...