Transitions...

So it’s all true. Neighborcare and I have officially parted ways. It was an amazing 10 years of personal and professional growth and I am a far better human being because of my time there, thanks to the most amazing group of people with whom I’ve ever worked and the incredible patients whose stories and lives I had the high honor to witness were a daily gift that sustained me. I especially want to call out Kristin KurvinkJosephine SaltmarshSandrine Ducos, Dan Kujawinski, Jessica Bergstrom, and Allison A. Fitzgerald all of whom made the impossible possible and brought magic into the world. We saved a lot of lives and even a few souls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shifting the demand curve: the microeconomics of low barrier buprenorphine treatment.

The Invisible Work